Hats are amazing accessories that can be worn for fashion, warmth and sun protection. There are many different types of hats to choose from depending on a person's style and preference.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Hat
There are a lot of different styles of hats to choose from. Not only that, but the hat a person chooses may have a functional feature to it as well which may include sun protection or to provide warmth. Here are a few tips to help make the shopping process easier:
- Size The larger the hat, the more attention it will bring. It is important to try on hats to find the right size and fit so that it will be comfortable without being overly snug. Fit is very important when it comes to purchasing a hat.
- Material Not all hats are created equal. Look for a hat that is made out of weather appropriate materials, such as thick and warm materials for during the colder months and lightweight and breathable materials during the warmer months. Waterproof hats are also a good option.
- Style Hat styles change frequently. What is popular today may not be popular tomorrow. When choosing a hat, you should consider the style. Look for a hat that is stylish and current.
- Color Look for a hat in a color that is easy to wear with other colors and clothing items. A basic black, brown, grey or khaki hat is a good choice for a style staple. Patterns are a good choice if a set including gloves or a scarf is purchased, but can be difficult to match otherwise.
- Price When shopping for a hat it is important to stick to a budget. Consider how often that the hat is going to be worn and what functions it is suitable for to help you determine what would be the appropriate price to spend.
- Durability The material and design of a hat should be durable and functional. A hat should be made out of materials that can stand up to various types of weather including sun, snow, rain and the cold.
- Shop around Hats are available at many different stores, and it may take shopping around to a stylish and practical option.
Popular Types of Hats
There are many different types of hats to choose from. The type and style of a hat that a person chooses depends on their needs and wants. Many people have a collection of hats for different seasons and occasions. A few of the most beloved hat styles include:
- Sun hat
- Cowboy hat
- Bucket hat
- Baseball hat
Top 5 Routes for "Hats"
- Hats.com This website has every style of hat imaginable for men and women, making finding the perfect hat for any season, event, and occasion a breeze.
- Henschellhats.com This site has a wide variety of quality headwear available with many different styles and collections to choose from. Hats are available in many different colors, styles, and materials making finding the right one easy.
- Lids.com This site has many different styles of sports hats that can show off what sport and the team a person is rooting for. This site also allows for hats to be customized with prints, text, designs, colors, and logos.
- Nordstrom.com This site offers hats for men and women for all occasions and weather. Hats offered include baseball caps, newsboy hats, cowboy hats, visors, beanies and more which allows people to easily locate the hat that fits their needs and wants.
- Villagehatshop.com This site offers a variety of hat styles for men and women. Shoppers can search by brand, wholesale options, top sellers, and style. Shoppers can use their sizing guide to ensure that they will get a hat that fits well and looks good.
What is a Route?
A route is a gateway to learning. Routes.com's mission is to go beyond search results by curating summaries and top "routes" for today's most popular subjects. Learn More
Suggest a Route
Are we missing a subject you think should be given a route? Suggest a new route. Learn More
Become a routes.com contributor. Submit your route today! Learn More